1. Contact us. We would love to answer any questions you may have.
2. Once you have contacted us and we have answered all your questions, you can choose the location that works best for you!
3. Print and fill out a registration form or you may fill out a registration form on your first day of class.
4. Arrive at least 5 minutes early to class for teacher introductions and to turn in your registration form and tuition.*
5. Enjoy being one of the newest members of our dance family!
*Tuition is to be paid the 1st class of each month. However, all of our teachers are happy to speak with any family if other arrangements have to be made.
Dancers may wear any dance attire, as long as a dancer's outfit is not confining, uncomfortable, or distracting. Our only stipulations are no jeans or flip flops unless the dancer arrives to class in enough time to change. Some studios require tights, leotards, and hair nets. But with Tapping with Tina's Ballerinas, we encourage individuality.
Beginners will need pink ballet shoes and black tap shoes. While we reccommend that dancers purchase shoes at their earliest convenience, they are not required immediately.
*Any of our teachers would be happy to refer you to the best locations for dance supplies.
Intermediate and Advanced dancers will also need the appropriate shoes for each style they wish to perform. Please contact us for a detailed description that is specific to your needs.
What You Will Need